I am tickled pink you stopped by my boutique!

Hello and welcome to my new boutique! I am so glad you stopped by. I make custom tutus and hair bows for that little princess in your life. Take a look at some of the tutus I have made. You can order any of the ones you see here or place a custom order! All tutus are available for pick up only at this time in Denham Springs, LA. If you have any questions please email or give me a call. I can't wait to make your tutu dreams come true!

Tickled Pink,
Michelle


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jags TuTu

Get ready for Southern Football in style with this poof style tutu with yellow tulle and royal blue glitter tulle tied with a royal blue ribbon. Your little one is sure to sparkle in this one!
Newborn: not available with glitter tulle
**Special**
Small: $18
Medium: $20
Large: $22

1 comment:

  1. My name is Deja Robinson nd I would like to get this tutuo for football season

    ReplyDelete